[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
NetWoC • View topic - Sons of Anarchy

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:08 pm

Forum rules

For reviews and discussions about whatever you're watching or looking forward to on the small or big screen.

Post subject: Sons of Anarchy
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:30 pm 
NetWoC Admin

Who watches?

I didn't and Katy would squee about it (hope Katy never reads this or I will be dead) and so I watched it all back to back *cough*torrentingftw*coughs* and it was amazing! Suter has the good sense to quit whilst he is a head with this last season.

Post subject: Re: Sons of Anarchy
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:57 pm 
NetWoC Admin (Site Founder & Owner)

Admit it, you just think the main guy is hot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:18 pm 
NetWoC Admin

Actually no :P Never been into blondes really.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:22 pm 
NetWoC Admin (Site Founder & Owner)

*cough*Spike*cough*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:10 am 

hell i think the main guy is hot!

Love this show I'm kinda glad it isnt on HBO or Showtime cause I think if they could get really nakid it would be over run with it...

i'm excited for next season

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:01 pm 

Love love love love this show :mrgreen:

Been a big fan of it for a while now. The end of last season was a big WOW and I can't wait to see the next and final season, which should be around in September.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:24 pm 
NetWoC Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:53 pm 

Tell me about it... he was my fav character. I couldn't watch another episode for weeks after his death. And what a brutal one. Poor guy, after all what he had to endure... ending like this... it really affected me :(

The episode I enjoyed the most was the last one of the third season when it ends with Opie killing the lesb agent chick and when we discover that Jax was actually not a traitor to the club. Pure awesome episode. The one on season 6 with Clay's death was crazy too.

Season 2 was the season I enjoyed the most... with the nazi raping Gemma, the tension between Clay and Jax increasing more and more, Abel being kidnapped... crazy crazy crazy.

Sutter is really good at surprising us, adding some drama when we are not expecting it... last episode of season 6... my my my that's just so harsh and horrible.

I've never been so shocked, traumatized, affected that much by a show before :lol: this one is doing really good. It is really the best show I've seen so far with Oz.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:25 pm 

i can't wait for this to start...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:50 pm 

Less than 2 months for the last season !`

Oh and I read somewhere that Manson will be part of the last season, he will play a leader of a gang.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:47 am 
NetWoC Admin

Marilyn Manson and Courtney Love both making appearances, and also the return of Venus.... :ugeek:

Can't wait either and thankfully no cheating by splitting the final season into 2.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:37 am 

That 1st episode was damn brutal lol

Too many lies, too many secrets.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:40 pm 
NetWoC Admin

Second episode followed the same pattern. Getting darker.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:55 am 

Definately.

Amazing how Jackson changed since episode 1. Now he is just way worse than Clay.

Gemma is evil. Wasn't expecting that from her with Juice.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:16 pm 
NetWoC Admin

OMG I was in tears at the end of this episode, watching Jax degenerate and his mother watching like the crazy b$%#h she is.

The only way this ends is with a massacre, so so tragic and so supremely written by Mr Sutter.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:39 am 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:49 pm 

They are sooooo farged up.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:49 pm 
NetWoC Admin

Unfreakingbelievable... fan has been hit with much doodoo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:01 pm 
NetWoC Admin

Please kill her. Please kill her. Please kill her.

Am I wrong?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:02 am 

Lol I watched this episode with a friend and he said exactly the same thing at the end "kill her kill her kill her !!!" :mrgreen:

Episode 7 : what a stupid move from Juice :doh:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:10 pm 
NetWoC Admin

No, no no no no... not Bobby :evil: :hand: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:14 am 

Damn yeah not him :(

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:39 am 

This is going to end sooooo bad...