[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
NetWoC • View topic - World of Warcraft NA

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:00 pm

Forum rules

These forums are dedicated to coordinating guild meetups in MMO's around the net. If you guild up in these games please use the guild tag "WoC" to represent our community!

We have started with stickies for some of the more popular games. If you play another MMO then post about it, and if it gets enough interest we'll stickify that too. There is the potential to have dedicated sub-forums for specific games should enough interest demand it.

Your games, your forums, your turn.

Post subject: World of Warcraft NA
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:34 am 

Okay who doesnt play on the EU servers... I get terrible lag on them..

Kel'Thuzad (PvP) Horde side -Maxed warrior tank - tons of alt's i like new stuff
Kil'Jaden (PvP) Alliance - Maxed DK and Monk - tons of alts
any other server US side i will join cause I enjoy making new characters...

hit me up on the realfriend id thingy

jason.theisen@live.com (but my name comes up Tyson cause i got this account from a friend a long time ago so i could have his warrior)

Post subject: Re: World of Warcraft NA
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:03 am 

Thanks Shiny!
8-)

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:35 pm 

Maybe

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:01 am 

I really dont play anymore but my real id thingy is wolfs.spirit@ymail.com

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:47 am 

Cole waiting to hear back from my buddy about his account... if not, i might be able to find one of my old ones if i can remember emails and passwords

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:58 pm 

I friend requested you bro

Downloading the free trial to 20 thing. My son will do teh same prolly.

I have the original box and CDs and CD Keys for my old account, more than likely hacked by China at this point it was so long ago lol, is there a phone number I can call to give them the CD Key info and get my accounts back?

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:38 am 

texted you... tried to find you on line yesterday but musta missed you... my buddy has an account for sale if you are interested with a 90 of every class and a full bank for the guild with all tabs... unkn price yet make an off type thing...

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:39 pm 

No reason to buy an account anymore since there is an expansion that lets u lvl up a death knight instantly and draenor lets u lvl up to 90.

I only ever play 1 toon either way. Hunters. Im interested in getting my lvl boost to 90, then doing village and player housing and pvp ganking and fishing.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:57 pm 

np sounds good

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:13 pm 

My kids really dig the game

Any word when wow finally goes f2p??

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:26 am 

no word on it yet but they are still putting out expansions so i would say still at least a year plus out on free to play

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:56 am 
NetWoC Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:50 pm 

If I ever re-sub to this game I will get you all added.

I had a few 85s in Cataclysm, and was pretty serious into Arena back then.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:17 pm 

Anyone playing in the Beta for the coming expansion this Fall? I'm very curious about the player housing, guild housing and player managed villages/resources, as well as the long awaited graphic overhaul.

Sadly, pay-to-play is no longer a part of my online experience :( or else I'd be back playing. Sucks.

But still VERY interested in any news on the update

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:13 pm 
NetWoC Admin

Applied for beta but not got an invite yet :( if I do I'll let you know.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:04 am 

Well, I *USED* to play quite a bit. I have toons on Emerald Dream - US. Mainly playing hearthstone as WoW...well, ruined me. :lol:

Anonymau5#1672 if anyone's interested.

If I do get back to playing WoW, I have an Enhance Shaman, Ret/Holy Pally that I'm pretty handy with.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:44 pm 

Well if I return to the game. I'll be sure to look you all up. Perhaps this winter when I'm sitting on my arse back in the east coast... um.. when I get there.